Friday, November 21, 2014

Ten days old!

I think Ste and I love pretty much everything she does all the time. We are constantly taking pictures of her and her adorable little faces. The last two weeks have pretty much been a blur, to be honest. I forget what day it is often and don't even realize what time it is even though I'm looking at the clock constantly to see how long until she eats next or how long she has been eating. 

I definitely understand now what people mean when they say all the restless nights and exhaustion are worth it. I know I have only been a mom for not even two weeks, but still, I have certainly had those nights where all I want to do is sleep but Madison needs me again for something. And even though I am tired, I look at her and I am just so happy that she is ours forever. 


My mom and I tried to take some newborn pictures, but they didn't really turn out too well haha



2 comments:

  1. I love the photo where she is sleeping on you with her hands tucked under her head - what a little doll! Aren't babies just the best creation ever? Even when they are cranky and needy - it is a blessing to be so needed. Hugs to you and your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is plenty expressive sharing her opinion of her "photo shoot". Fun times.

    ReplyDelete