Sunday, September 14, 2014

Harvest Time!

For my graduation gift, my parents bought me a ticket to Washington.  I am not working right now and since I graduated, I have nothing going on! Ste is in school full time and working so he has a pretty packed schedule. I figured I would go and enjoy some time before the baby comes to see family and enjoy Manson and the harvest.  Dad and Nick picked me up at the airport and flew me back home in the helicopter.  Such a pretty flight!!


I haven't really been able to spend a lot of time with the cute little guys for a while so it was fun to get a few days to play around.  They are adorable and hilarious. 










I had forgotten how much I love harvest time in Manson with the smell of the apples, the tractors going everywhere, crisp mornings, fruit on the trees... I love it! I was able to pick some peaches and pears while I was up and got to have some delicious apples.





Everything Jensley saw swimming that day, she "needed" to have.  She was definitely prepared for anything.  


Thank you Mom and Dad for such a fun trip!!! And thank you DeA for dragging your kids everywhere and letting me play with them!!


I got back Thursday and pretty right away went to the BYU football game with Ste.  Larry had extra tickets so we decided we should go! I am glad we did! It was a lot of fun.  I have definitely missed everything about fall.  It's definitely my favorite time of year.  


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't get my act together and see you while you were here - it looks like you had a fun visit :)

    ReplyDelete