Saturday, September 20, 2014

Update

I am now 32 weeks! The picture below was taken at 30 weeks.  I have been doing pretty well with everything.  Sleep is a little more difficult to get just because I wake up earl and can't get back to sleep the take naps during the day.  Thankfully I have time for those!!  I'm just feeling a little uncomfortable and some things are just a lot harder for me to do... like get up off the bed or floor.  


We had an ultrasound yesterday!! It is always fun to see her! We got to check the placenta, which was low in the last ultrasound.  It has since moved away from the cervix so it was good news!! We also got to check to make sure she was still a girl and don't have to try to change everything for a boy! She is adorable with her cute little lips and chubby cheeks.  Can't wit to see her in real life in just a couple of months! She was measuring about five days ahead-pretty consistent with the last ultrasound.  Well, measuring ahead everywhere but her legs- so we might have a short one :) It was fun to feel her kicking and moving from the inside and seeing it on the screen.  Definitely made it even more real.  






2 comments:

  1. It is a little sad when you have to map out her cute little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! And there's nothing wrong with short girls ;) I can't wait to meet your little princess!

    ReplyDelete