Sunday, October 5, 2014

6 weeks!

I am now at 34 weeks!!! We are nearing the end of this roller coaster! I have been doing pretty well, just uncomfortable most of the time, but that is to be expected.  I had some contractions (Braxton Hicks) that were pretty regular last week and I ended up calling the doctor because they were getting a little bit stronger as the day went on.  The nurse told me to take a bath, go on a walk, and down some fluids. Then they went away.  However, Stewart and I went bowling that night for a recruiting event and I got a little more contractions that night haha I am also so tired all the time.  I sleep for a few hours each night then take a nap every day.  Thankfully, Stewart is supportive of that as he is going to class and work and I am a stay at home wife :)  Anyway, baby is coming soon!




I have been trying to keep myself busy with projects.  In the last couple weeks I have made a baby quilt for Stewart's sister's baby, burp clothes, and started some Christmas placemats for a service auction we had for Relief Society.  Also, I have made so many new and old recipes recently.  I have made pumpkin bars, zucchini bread, applesauce, apple butter, Jama's apple pie, and cinnamon rolls.  I am also planning to make apple dumplings tomorrow because I have extra dough and we still have apples.  Stewart is always a great help in the kitchen, especially when he peeled, cored, and sliced all the apples!


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have done a lot more than nap - that quilt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete