Thursday, October 16, 2014

 Here are a couple little projects that I have finished recently.  Like I told Sara Joy, we don't have patterns or a color theme so these look totally random haha  The deer one is a receiving blanket.  I had a lot of fun with the stitches on my sewing machine with these projects and they were simple and quick which is what is fun for me right now haha 






Here is a very tired looking picture of me at 35 weeks 5 days! 



I found this in my emails while searching for an email.  My mom made this a while back when she got an app that made them so I thought I would share haha



Stewart found this and we thought it was pretty funny.




3 comments:

  1. I love your projects! And you look great - much better than Arnold Schwarzenegger! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Projects look good and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never look at my hero the same again...........Nice blanket. California may not like it tho.

    ReplyDelete