Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Videos!

We are gonna take it way back with these videos since I took forever to get them on the blog... Here is Madison when she was still in my belly.  Gosh.  This was one of my favorite things to do.  Sit and watch her move around.  Even though I got the occasional drop kick to the inside of my pelvis or I felt like she was doing jumping jacks on my ribs, I love love loved it.  It was fun and it was also a reassurance that she was still doing okay.  Toward the end she was really running out of room and would wake me up at night when she wasn't happy with how I was laying.  It really is the most fascinating feeling to have a baby move around in your belly.  



This is when she was born.  The nurses told Stewart to take a video for me since I couldn't watch what was happening.

Here is another Stewart took of Madison after we moved into the postpartum hospital room.  Just admiring how perfect our little girl is and what a miracle she really is.


This is her at a little over a month old when I was changing her.  Don't mind my terrible baby talk.  Just look at her adorable smile.











3 comments:

  1. I love the video of your belly - that was my favorite part of being pregnant, too :) And Madison has such a darling little smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still expect to hear her yell out Go Hawks!!! Cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be waiting for a looooong time then Grappy.

    ReplyDelete