Monday, February 2, 2015

Salty Air

Well it has been almost a month since we moved down here.  I have been enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.  We live in  a spot that is close to a lot of things and since I don't have a car- it has come in handy to keep me entertained.  My mom and dad got us a stroller that has been a lifesaver while down here because I would not be doing as much without it.  And Madison loves it.  If we don't go out by 4pm she will start getting fussy until I put her in the carseat... then if we don't leave soon she starts fussing until we get outside and I put her in the stroller.  Usually, she doesn't make a peep. She loves watching the trees and buildings pass by and eventually will fall asleep.  


Stewart got this sweet Jesus action figure for Christmas and Madison loved it.  


She got her two months shots and took them like a champ.  She only cried for maybe 30 seconds and was an angel afterward. She was smiling almost right after and slept a lot.  She did get a little fussy at night and seemed a little sore but her dad was there to hold her hand and make her feel better.




She still loves her swing.  A LOT. She also always kicks her right leg.  It's pretty cute.



These next two were taken during a couple mornings.  She is so smiley after sleeping all night and it just melts my mommy heart.



She loves bath time now and is (almost) always a happy girl during and after.


I love her kissable cheeks..




Her dad likes to play dress up with her.  Not the usual princess dresses, but she probably would enjoy them the same amount.




We finally made it to the beach! And Madison loved it.  I thought she wouldn't like the cooler water but she absolutely enjoyed it.  And she liked the sand on her feet, too.









Enjoying her swing even more...





She gave me this look one morning and I couldn't help but take a picture.

3 comments:

  1. So much cuteness here! My favorites are the pic of her smiling with her tongue out, and her and Ste's Sandy feet. I'm glad that you are enjoying your little girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little gal. She is a happy little critter. She will have a fun time keeping her parents on their toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures! Thanks for sharing them Whitter! I love seeing you as a mommy even if it makes me feel old. I remember when you were born and taking you for Show and Tell. Keep the pictures coming! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete