Monday, February 23, 2015

Your favorite thing.. pictures!


[Who know how to fix this?? I use the blogger app to upload my pictures and every time this huge space appears.  Anyone know how to fix it??]

Mornings with this cute little girl are always lazy but so much fun. 
Life grandpa, like granddaughter.




We were sad to see my parents leave but had so much fun while they were here.




She has become really good at holding onto her pacifier.. and her toes.


We have transitioned her to the pack n play for her to sleep in.  It has taken a little bit but she adjusting to lying flat pretty nicely. Now we are trying to help her fall asleep on her own when she is drowsy, rather than having me or Ste right by her or rock her to sleep.  I will still rock her to sleep sometimes because I just LOVE it, though.  I love her cuddles.



She has been  a HUGE sleeper the last few days.  Passing out everywhere...




We got this gym from our insurance as an incentive to take Madison to her follow up appointments after she was born.  She is pretty good at tearing it apart but still enjoys playing with it when it is assembled.





She has become pro at tummy time.  Sometimes where she is fussy I will put her down on her stomach and she will give me the biggest smiles.  So, instead of crying and hating tummy time- she cries so she gets tummy time.




I went on a run and we stopped at the park to swing on the swings.  She really did have fun even though her face shows otherwise.



My mom got her this dress and she, of course, was adorable in it.

Today while I was holding her she all of a sudden leaned her face up against mine and fell asleep.  Such a tired little girl...

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable little girl she is and what a wonderful mommy you are! I'm happy everyone is doing well and adjusting :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fitting into the skinny jeans! I want to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they are adorable on her! So are the onesies!

      Delete
  3. She looks happier when she is on the floor than when being held, what's with that? She is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete