Tuesday, March 10, 2015

4 Months

Last weekend we decided to take advantage of our time down here and head to the beach. Well, we were definitely not the only ones who thought to go.  We went to Laguna Beach and it was PACKED.  So, we decided to drive down the highway and see the area and what else was down there.  We ended at a beach that was pretty small with few people.  Madison loves the water, even though it was pretty cold.  She was adorable in her swimsuit and hat.  She definitely loves the beach already.  



She is getting more used to her pack n play and will even take pretty good naps in it.  She also loves to wear dresses.  It gives her something to pull and hold onto and also suck on.

Speaking of which, she loves putting anything and everything in her mouth.  If you give her anything to play with, it instantly goes to her mouth.





We are enjoying our days together and make sure Ste gets plenty of pictures of us to help him while at work.


These are my FAVORITE M&Ms.. and they are back.  I ate this bag in about two minutes.  Luckily, I bought three bags. However, Ste had one when he got home then we shared the third one.  This makes me want to go back for more.  Especially since they are only 180 calories (okay, so I don't really care how many calories they have-I would eat bags and bags of them anyway).

Such a cutie.  This was taken on her 4 month "birthday".  Gosh. She is adorable, isn't she?


This is probably her favorite toy to put in her mouth.  Probably because it is light enough for her and it has a lot of places to hold on to.




She still loves when we sing to her and one of her favorites is "Love is Spoken Here." She also loves when we hold her in front of the AC, especially when I feed her.  I don't know if it is the cold air or just the air in general but she loves it.



Almost every morning now I will wake up and she has turned in her crib, and just making cute baby sounds and looking over at me.  I then get up and she just gets so happy.  Ste asked how I am able to get up with little sleep sometimes.  And I think it's because she is so much fun to wake up.  What better way to start the day than waking up to your little baby smiling at you?  Okay, so not every day she is smiling- sometimes she is pissed because she is HUNGRY but that's because she let me sleep, so I understand.


She is also still demolishing her jungle gym.  Currently, that upper piece is about two feet away from her. I have been writing this blog and don't even know how she got it there.  But she just smiles when I look at her and I don't even care.  She is such a sweetheart.


1 comment:

  1. These are some fun times. Believe you me, there are other times she will wake you and neither of you will be smiling. She is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete