Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th of July Weekend

 On the morning of the 4th Grandma and Grandpa had a family breakfast with some delicious french toast, butter syrup, lots of other goodies, and lots of family!




We were lucky enough to go to Stadium of Fire!!! It was so cool and a ton of fun!! I love Carrie Underwood so I was really excited :)




Stewart enjoying some Carrie Underwood

Saturday night we went on a date to Trafalga to play some mini golf and Stewart did the batting cages.  He was surprised at how good I was at the indoor blacklight mini golfing and knew he couldn't just make it easy on me.  When we got to the outdoor one, I started to do a ton worse.... haha It was a lot of fun though!



I am now 21 weeks! Over halfway now!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin' cute!!! Glad you had a happy 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disappointed I didn't see any illegal fireworks...what has Stewart done to you?

    ReplyDelete