Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Washington

A couple weekends ago we were able to go to Washington for a quick trip for Rissa's reception and the Saul Gallegos Memorial Run.  We got to spend some time with the hilarious nieces and nephews, eat lots of Cafe Rio, and Stewart ran his first 10K!!!


Stewart played softball with Rock and Ryker and whoever was the catcher would say 1 or 2 for fast or slow.  It was fun to see the catcher say what the batter didn't want haha


Jensley and I decided that cheering the boys on and eating lollipops was more appealing.





Stewart before his race!!!

He did AWESOME! He got third place in his group! 


This year they rededicated the memorial after some repairs and updates were made.  I am so happy we were able to come up for it and hear the story of how materials and people came together to make it an even more special place.


This was, I believe, at 18 weeks.  I need to get a picture now for 20 1/2 weeks, though!


Remember when we had Marissa pin the speedo on Javier at her bridal shower?  Well, I went to Marissa and Javier's one morning, suuuper early, because Stewart had to take the car to work and I didn't want to walk from Grandmas's.  They had laid out a blanket... and a nice picture of Stewart.  Javier just got me back for what we did for him.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming up, it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I missed out on seeing you and your cute little tummy! I will be in Provo for Ed week, hopefully we can catch up then!!

    ReplyDelete