Tuesday, July 29, 2014


 Well, I am now 24 weeks! I have noticed people are starting to stare at my belly when they see my and I have gotten plenty of people touching it without asking.  It is a lot of fun seeing her kick and move! It always seems to distract me from whatever I am doing- I just don't want to miss any!

This is what I see when I am at work


Stewart is in a ceramics class at BYU and he is making all kinds of cool bowls, bottles, and cups that we get to keep! I am so excited to see all his finished products and be able to use them!  He taught me (well, tried) how to throw on the wheel.  It was a lot harder than I thought it would be and have so much more respect for people who are good at it!  Here he is working on trimming one of the many bowls he made for our kitchen.

At the hospital they have a ceramics shop but all the patients get to do is paint molds that the staff made.  The instructor wanted to make sure the Rec Therapy staff knew how to do everything so she let us do a project.  I did this little turtle piggy bank. Not anything close to how impressive Ste's stuff is

We have been golfing more recently.  I am actually getting a lot better so it is more enjoyable for the both of us! It is a nice physical activity that doesn't wear me out (besides the times I lay on the ground waiting for the people in front of us to finish).  



3 comments:

  1. I am smiling, thinking of you throwing pots and swinging a golf club with a pregnant belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Ste is waiting for the bowl to finish so he can fill it with cereal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually the one waiting.... He asked what kind of bowls I wanted and I told him big cereal bowls haha he was making sure everything was perfect in that picture before he fired it

      Delete