Monday, July 21, 2014

It's a....

Most of you already know... but.... 




Here is an update on how everything is going:

Ever since I started Prilosec a couple weeks ago, my heartburn and nausea have gone away! Thank goodness! I can finally enjoy the foods I want again! Kind of celebrated this with a nice big Rancherito's burrito.. Yummm

She was measuring about 10 days further along.. so maybe she will come 10 days early?? Wishful thinking..

She sure is a busy little girl.  She will move around at around 6am.  I will lay on my side and it feels like she is jumping from my hip to my ribs.  For some reason, she LOVES the right side-even when I am standing up.  Sometimes I literally have to try and push her because there just isn't enough room for her to squirm about on my side! It has been fun to see my belly move when she kicks or moves around, kinda freaky at the same time.  haha

As far as names go-no, we don't have any. Well, I guess we have like 30 we are trying to choose from. haha Still kinda difficult for us to figure that out. But hey, we have four months left to do that.

I haven't had any strange cravings at all.  Mostly, I see or eat a little of something and just want it really bad.  One time a girl was eating some really greasy chips at work and I was going to the store after work so I grabbed a bag.  I opened the bag as I was leaving the store and almost ate it all by the time I was home... There was also a time we drove past Krispy Kreme and I said, "Man, if that hot sign was on, I would totally go get one."  So Ste had me turn around and we went and got a couple donuts.  I ate the first one and was going to save the second one (a chocolate icing one with kreme filling-my fav) but Ste took a bite out of it.... And I kinda-ish yelled, "What are you doing??"  He told me he is has never met anyone who is more competitive over food.  Then I got pregnant and it just got worse.  Mac and cheese has kinda been my go-to meal this pregnancy.  Mostly because it was the only thing I could eat.  The last couple weeks I haven't had too much of it just because I have missed other foods.  But cheese in general has definitely been a big part of my diet.  Actually, dairy has.  Like two bowls of cereal every day, yogurt, string cheese, white cheddar popcorn... And most of our dinners include cheese, too.

I am certainly love being pregnant.  I have kinda forgotten what it felt like throwing up almost every day, but maybe that's a good thing so I will have more children.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds more like a food blog than baby blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to have another niece! And the competitiveness must run in the family lol. Can't wait to see you and your baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for girls! And yay for feeling better! Aren't pregnancy cravings crazy? With Bronte, it was all about Macdonald's cheeseburgers... with Paul, oranges and mushrooms... for Joe, egg salad sandwiches (and I have never liked egg salad!) I am glad you are getting to enjoy what you are eating again. :)

    ReplyDelete